How to Apply
If you're ready to join Mt. San Antonio College, it all starts with your application.
|ACADEMIC TERM||APPLICATION AVAILABLE||DATES OF CLASSES|
|Fall 2017 Semester||October 5, 2016||August 29, 2016 to December 18, 2016|
|Winter 2018 Intersession||October 5, 2017||January 8, 2018 to February 17, 2018|
|Spring 2018 Semester||October 5, 2017||February 26, 2018 to June 17, 2018|
|Summer 2018 Intersession||October 5, 2017||June 21, 2018 to August 1, 2018|
|Fall 2018 Semester||October 5, 2017||August 27, 2018 to December 16, 2018|
Before you applyIt's a good idea to gather the following materials before you begin the application process:
- Your social security number, if you have one.
- Names and dates (month and year) of all high schools and colleges attended.
- A valid email address that you check frequently. This is where we'll send follow-up information about your application. If you do not have one, we recommend that you create an email account prior to applying.
- Your permanent resident card (if applicable).
After you applyRemember you need to complete the enrollment process before you can take classes:
- Check your email regularly for an e-mail confirmation containing very important Mt. SAC enrollment information. This message will be sent to the email address you provided in your application.
- It's important to complete the enrollment process. The application and enrollment process is different for different types of students. To learn more about the steps you need to take, visit our Steps to Apply and Enroll page here.